Wednesday 23 October 2013

Research Videos - What I Learned

I thought that the videos were really helpful for giving information about how to do research properly. There were parts of the video that I already knew about, such as primary and secondary research and that information can be found on the internet and in books but I wasn't aware that there is an incorrect way to search on Google. I learned that there are lots of irrelevant links on the internet as people are able to post anything they want, therefore, not all of the information is reliable. I also learned about Scholarly Journal Articles which are used for more specific information and that valid research can be done by watching the special features on a DVD and by watching TV programs and documentaries. Relevant research can also be found on social networking websites but not all of the information is reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment